Sally Fallon Morrell, Dr. Joe Mercola and Dr. Will Winter will weigh in on organ meat appetizers and custom scarecrows. But you will be the judge too in this version of American Offal Idol.
Entertainment by the Quebe Sisters Band
- Grass-fed Organ Meat Appetizers
- Texas Daily Harvest Organic Grass-fed Gouda, Parmesan and Feta Raw Milk Cheese
- Veldhuizen Cheese – Farmstead Artisan Paragon & Texas Star Raw Cheese Wheels
- Miller’s Organic Farm Garlic Dill and Fermented Dill Pickles
- Avocado, Seeded Cucumber Salad with Celery, Tomato and Spring Onion served with Garlic Lemon Celtic Sea Salt Infused Chaffin Family Orchards Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Chargrilled U.S. Wellness Grass-fed Steak, Fresh Herbs, Infused Natural Jus, Roasted Plum Tomato Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- Lima Bean Celery Root Succotash with Butternut Squash
- Jalapeno Cheddar Biscuits featuring Pure Indian Foods Organic Grass-fed Ghee
- Texas Cornbread featuring Bob’s Red Mill Organic Cornmeal and Texas Daily Harvest Organic Grass-fed Buttermilk
- Trickling Springs Creamery Organic Grass-fed Sweet Cream Butter and Miller’s Organic Farm Maple Syrup
- Grass-fed Butter, Honey and Miller’s Organic Farm Maple Syrup on the side
- Immunitrition Cultured Vegetables
- Starwest Botanicals Organic Hibiscus Heaven Iced Tea
- Chicory “Coffee” and Texas Daily Harvest Organic Grass-fed Half & Half
- Herbal Hot Teas and Honey
- Warm Apple Pecan Cobbler with Vanilla Ice cream – an authentic Texas tradition. For those on the GAPS diets the entire meal, with the exception of the ice cream topping on the dessert is GAPS approved!
I wouldn’t miss it – these WAFP people put on a delicious, beautiful spread!