Dana, this marg’s for you! I’m glad you liked the margarita, fruit fiber and all. Here’s the recipe, as requested:
- 1/4 cup water
- 6 ounces tequila
- 2 ounces Grand Marnier
- 1 medium orange, peeled, halved
- 1 lime, peeled halved
- 1 lemon, peeled, halved, seeded
- 1/4 cup sugar*
- 6 cups ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix* container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and quickly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 45 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- Pour and enjoy!
* Consider Sucanat (dehydrated cane juice; I used this in your margarita), raw honey or maple syrup. You may also think about a small amount of natural stevia (not Truvia) to taste. If you use stevia, use the green powder, which is the ground up herb, not the white powder, which is the extracted compound.
Thanks to Vitamix for the recipe.