Patina Green. I’ve been meaning to blog about Patina Green on the square in McKinney, Texas for months. Tara did such a great job; check out her account of a recent visit for lunch and shopping.
Real food … what a concept!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Buy Organic, Especially these “Dirty Dozen” Fruits and Vegetables
- (no title)
- Bummed by raw milk shortage in Dallas? Check out real milk alternatives.
- Resolving to Eat Better is Easier With Solid Advice About Real Food
- Real Food Dessert Recipe: Tiramisu
- Breastfeeding Alternative: Homemade Formula
- Dallas Farm-to-Table Dinner: Last Day to Buy Tickets for FTCLDF FundRAISER at Wise Traditions
- Joel and Daniel Salatin’s Polyface: The Farm of Many Faces
- Extra! Extra! Read All About It! “Folks, This Ain’t Normal” by Joel Salatin Hits Bookstores Today
- Is Coconut Oil REALLY Healthy? See Dr. Mercola’s Answer
- Out on the Road with Real Food Chef and Holistic Nutrition Educator, Monica Corrado
- Farmageddon: The Unseen War on American Family Farms
- Is Sitting a Lethal Activity?
- Real Food Recipe: Whole Fruit Frozen Margarita
- Patina Green: Fresh, Local Lunch and Vintage Finds on the Square in McKinney
- Mexico City-Style Tacos at a Dallas Chevron: Bachman Tacos and Grill
- Randy Travis Drinks Raw Milk
- Real Food Recipe: Blue Cheese and Walnut Dressing
- Simple Real Food Recipe: Shrimp and Cheese Grits/Polenta with Bacon Tabasco Sauce
- Simple Real Food Recipe: Broccoli Cheddar Soup
- Think Before You Choose the thinkThin® Protein Bar
- Organic Restaurant Nora in DC is Not All That: Food Needs Fat
- Two Roads Diverged in a Wood, and I Chose … Swedish Massage
- My First Farm-to-Fork Dinner
- Healthy, Happy Eaters: Wear Vibram FiveFingers (if you don’t already!)
- I Wanted McDonald’s Today
- Not Eating Enough Healthy Fat Can Make You Crave Refined Carbs
- Take the Primal Blueprint Challenge
- Obesity May Be Becoming the New Norm
- Salmon Croquettes: not your Mama’s salmon patties